About Jason Tucker
I’m Jason Tucker an IT manager, podcaster and web developer. I'm married to my wife Jennifer and we have 3 children.
I'm skilled and well versed in the following:
- Web Development (PHP)
- WordPress Development
- Video Streaming
- Audio recording and editing (Podcasting)
- Social networking
- Social Media
I’ve been using WordPress at some capacity for the last 10 years and love working with it. I enjoy combining my love for WordPress, social media and live streaming to solve problems for my day gig and the various projects I do outside of work.
I host two WordPress based webshows
I participate in the OCWP meetup in Orange County where I have provided live streaming solutions for folks unable to make our meetups.
During my day I work as a IT Manager for a church, the day to day skills I use consist of:
- OS X Server, OS X, iPad, iPhone administration
- Windows Systems Administration
- JAMF Administration
- LAMP Stack (Linux, Apache, Mysql & PHP) Administration and configuration
- WordPress Web Development
- WordPress Multisite Management
- Desktop Support, computer installation & troubleshooting
- Network Administration and installation
- Wireless Network Installation, Management and Configuration